Latest Updates: Thurs 3/12/2020:
- Solano County Public Health is providing updates and has advice for employers who want to know what to do to create safer employees and workplaces during a state of emergency. For updates, please visit: http://www.solanocounty.com/depts/ph/ncov.asp.
- Small Business Administration to Provide Small Businesses Impacted by Coronavirus (COVID-19) Up to $2 Million in Disaster Assistance Loans
- Links to multiple state resources on GO-Biz (Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development) COVID 19 web page: business.ca.gov/coronavirus-2019.
- The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has very helpful COVID-19 planning tips on their “Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers” web page.
- CA Department of Industrial Relations (DIR) COVID FAQ page explains what employers need to know and do.
- Employment Development Department (EDD) then lays out how to access the sick leave, family leave, disability, and unemployment insurance supports for your employees at their COVID FAQ page.
- The CA Department of Public Health (CADPH) issues daily updates at cdph.ca.gov/covid19.
Access to capital programs remain in place, including special disaster assistance at the state and federal levels.
California IBank’s Small Business Finance Center
California Treasurer’s CalCAP
US SBA’s Disaster Loan Program Online Application
3/12/2020 press release: Small Business Administration to Provide Small Businesses Impacted by Coronavirus (COVID-19) Up to $2 Million in Disaster Assistance Loans
Local Business Alerts
If you are a local business or institution, please send a link to your COVID-19 alert page to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration to add it to this list of resources.